• Telemark Freeskiing World Champion, Alaska (2008)
• 6th Place, Jackson Hole Freeskiing Open (2008)
• 18th Place, Snowbird Freeskiing Nationals (2007)
• 7th Place, Elk Mountain Grand Traverse (2007)
• Out Door Idol Award (2007)
• Descents of most of Denali (June 2007)
• Two first-descents down Denali (June 2007)
• Ski decent of Denali (May 2006)
• Climbed and Skied 24 of Colorado 14ers (2006)
• 6th Place, Snowbird World Tour Qualifier 2006 (Utah, CO)
• 2nd Place, Alpine Meadows Tele Freeskiing Comp. 2006 (Alpine Meadows, CA)
• Champion, Colorado Freeride Series 2005 (Snowmass, CO) (1st, 1st, 4th)
• 2nd Place, US Tele Freeskiing Championships 2004 (Crested Butte, CO)
• 4th Place, US Tele Freeskiing Championships 2003 (Crested Butte, CO)
• 2nd Place, US Telecross Championships 2003 (Crested Butte, CO
• U.S. Youth Climbing Team (2000-2001)
• 1st Place, Coup de mond de Escalade 2000, Chamonix, France
• “PWO7,” Powder Whores Productions
• NEPSA Awards Film
• Powder Magazine
• Outside Magazine Interview
• Skiing Magazine, two page spread
• “Ski the 14ers,” with Chris Davenport
• “Mountain Town,” Aspen Skiing Company and Rattle Can Production • “PWO6,” Powder Whores Productions
• “After the Drought,” Drinkmann Productions
• Cloudveil Heli Shoot (Valdez, AK)
• [The film “PWO6”] “gives us inerrant mind blowing footie of Nick DeVore, who I believe is hands down the best telemarker on the planet… though I have to admit to wondering what DeVore could do on big skis and big boots with a fixed heel – but hey, the kid is beautiful to watch, so whatever.” — Lou Dawson, ski mountaineer and author (and alpine-style curmudgeon, on his backcountry skiing website, wildsnow.com.
• “Nick has been nothing short of amazing on this trip, strong as an ox, confident, and jovial at all times.” — Chris Davenport, two-time former World Extreme Skiing Champion, on his skithe14ers.com website
Aspen Skiing Company
Nick strives to blend modern equipment and technology with the philosophy of ancient arts, in order to pursue his passion for the outdoors and adventure. He is determined to continue pushing the limits of telemark skiing and mountain exploration while promoting and evolving gear. DeVore dreams about living a sustainable lifestyle, hiking and skiing in his backyard and around the world.
Nick is available for product promotion, product testing, modeling, films, photo shoots, travel, expeditions, and just about any type of challenge you can through his way. He is seeking select sponsor relationships and would be honored to represent your company.
Cell- 970 319 7871
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.